Synopses & Reviews
Breastfeeding may be natural, but it isn’t always easy. Mama Knows Breast is the essential new-mom’s guide to nursing—full of friendly, frank, and reassuring advice. Here is all the information you need to get through breastfeeding’s ups and downs, including:
• How to position your baby for optimum results
• How to cope with unexpected leaks, ill-fitting clothes, and sleep deprivation
• When, where, and how to breastfeed in public
• How your spouse can help
• Anecdotes from moms who’ve experienced it all—and lived to tell about it
• Tips on pumping, stockpiling, weaning, and more
Written by journalist and mom Andi Silverman—with a foreword by pediatrician Dr. Stephanie Freilich—Mama Knows Breast provides the straight scoop on breastfeeding your baby in the real world. Think of it as your new “breast” friend.
About the Author
Andi Silverman is a journalist and video producer who lives with her husband and sons in New York City.