Synopses & Reviews
From rugged coastline and uninhabited islands, to charming seaside towns full of friendly locals, experience the best of this adventurous region with Moon Atlantic Canada. Inside you'll find:
With Moon's practical tips and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can experience the best of Atlantic Canada.
- Strategic, flexible itineraries including scenic drives, aquatic adventures, and the two-week best of Atlantic Canada, designed for outdoor enthusiasts, families, history buffs, and more
- Unique experiences and outdoor experiences: Kayak to a remote island for a picnic lunch, or sample local oysters at a waterfront restaurant. Drive the Cabot Trail or the Irish Loop and take in the stunning scenery, or bike through UNESCO protected towns. Relax at quaint colonial inns, or camp out under the stars. See if you can spot one of the world's rarest whales, or indulge your literary side by visiting sights from Anne of Green Gables
- Expert advice from local Andrew Hempstead on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- In-depth coverage of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, and Labrador
- Background information on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
Sticking to one province? Check out Moon Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island.