Synopses & Reviews
This book offers practical mindfulness techniques from a wonderful range of wise voices for anyone seeking guidance through timeless topics like difficult emotions and painful habit patterns.
SHARON SALZBERG, New York Times bestselling author of Lovingkindness and Real Happiness
Major changes are a part of life; yet dealing with them can be overwhelming. Endorsed by the National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine, mindfulness is a simple way to gently help you become more present with the challenges you face and navigate difficulties with more clarity and courage.
The guidance presented in Real-World Mindfulness for Beginners has been praised by today s leading voices on mindfulness. Particularly helpful to those who are new to mindfulness, Real-World Mindfulness for Beginners offers knowledge that is easy to understand and techniques that can be applied immediately. Each chapter offers mindfulness practices that are specific to common challenges such as dealing with anxiety and stress, managing anger and hurt, and coping with grief and loss.
In Real-World Mindfulness for Beginners, you ll find:
- Mindfulness practices that are most applicable to your current need
- Easy mindfulness practices that take only minutes or even seconds
- Tips that modify mindfulness practices to inspire new experiences
Through the practices in Real-World Mindfulness for Beginners you ll unearth the quiet strength within to handle life s curve balls as they come, wherever you may be.
A beginners roadmap to mindfulness made for the fast-paced real world.
Major changes are a part of life, yet dealing with them can be overwhelming. Mindfulness is a simple way to navigate the difficulties you face with more clarity and courage. Real-World Mindfulness for Beginners was written particularly for those who are new to mindfulness and are having trouble with the ups and downs of daily life. In Real-World Mindfulness for Beginners you'll find:
- Simple mindfulness techniques that take only minutes or seconds to work into your busy day
- Expert guidance from 10 of the most trusted mindfulness teachers in the country for dealing with anxiety and stress, anger and hurt, grief and loss, and more
- Chapters organized by common challenges to find and apply helpful mindfulness practices where you need them most
Edited by Brenda Salgado, mindfulness advocate and founder of The Nepantla Center for Healing and Renewal, this curated collection of mindfulness practices will help you unearth the inner strength to handle life's curve balls as they come, wherever you may be.