Synopses & Reviews
Using kid-friendly language, Strobel helps tweens understand who Jesus Christ was. Other works in this series tackle the subjects of creation and faith.
You meet skeptics every day. They ask questions like: Was Jesus really born in a stable?Did his friends tell the truth?Did he really come back from the dead?Here's a book written in kid-friendly language that gives you all the answers. Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations of some of the biggest questions you have, Case for Christ for Kids brings Christ to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.
Is Jesus real? How do we know? You're in for the surprise of your life. Join in this incredible search for the truth about Jesus--including the answers that rocked the world of atheist investigative reporter Lee Strobel.
Was Jesus actually born in a stable? Did he really come back from the dead? Aren't all the stories in the Bible about Jesus just that--stories?
Here's a book that finally answers the most important questions about the existence, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. The Case for Christ for Kids is packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations that a smart, curious kid like you can read and understand ... and maybe even teach the adults in your life a thing or two.
In these pages, Lee Strobel--an award-winning legal journalist--tackles the toughest questions head-on. He investigates the historical reliability, eye witness testimonies, and scientific evidence of Jesus' birth, miracles, ministry, and resurrection. Will his findings bring Christianity's claims about Jesus tumbling down like a house of cards?
Like Strobel, you'll be amazed at the evidence--how much there is, how strong it is, and what it says. The facts are in. What will your verdict be in The Case for Christ?
The Case for Christ for Kids
- Is packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations of some of the biggest questions you have
- Addresses the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth
- Is written in kid-friendly language that is logical and easy to understand
- Includes the evidence about Jesus that rocked the world of atheist investigative reporter Lee Strobel
With clear facts and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus really was the savior the Bible promised, and if he is, what that answer means for our lives today.
Maybe you go to church every week and have listened to Bible stories so often that you can recite them word for word. Or maybe you know someone who is a Christian and are curious about why they believe the things they do. Either way, while you've been told Jesus was God's son, that he lived thousands of years ago, and that he died on a cross to save everyone from sin ... and then rose from the dead and now lives in heaven, you have some questions. For instance, how do you know that everything about Jesus is actually true? Well, here's a book that gives you all the answers. Inside is the historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proofs that point to the truth about Jesus and who he said he was, as well as why Christians believe what they do. And once you have all the answers, you will know for sure whether or not Jesus is the Messiah, and have the facts to share with others.
The Case for Christ for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
- Can be used on its own or alongside other books like The Case for a Creator for Kids, The Case for Faith for Kids, and The Case for Miracles for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most
- Pairs with Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional, which expands on the themes of The Case for Christ for Kids to apply those truths to late elementary and middle school kids' everyday lives
Lee Strobel's bestselling book on the reality of Christ is adapted for a new generation.
Strobel's bestselling books on creation are adapted for a new generation. Packed full of well-researched and eye-opening investigations of some of the biggest questions, "Case for a Creator for Kids" uses up-to-date scientific research to strengthen one's faith in God's creation.