Synopses & Reviews
With clear facts and answers to the questions kids six to ten ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's bestselling The Case for Faith uses kid-friendly language, examples, and easy-to-understand information to introduce children to the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the questions such as whether God allows bad things to happen, if you can have doubts and still be a Christian, and other queries about faith.
Whether they've grown up in the church or are encountering faith for the first time, The Case for Faith for Kids is the perfect resource to answer the questions about God and faith kids 6-10 ask most. Inside, readers will discover:
- An introduction to the historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proof that back up what the Bible says
- Examples and explanations that help kids grasp each topic
- Answers for why Christians believe what they do, and why they can be confident in our beliefs
- Kid-friendly stories and examples that make the facts easy to understand
- Ways to talk to other people about their faith and share what they know
The Case for Faith for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics engaging for kids six and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
This book can be used on its own or alongside The Case for a Creator for Kids, The Case for Christ for Kids, The Case for Grace for Kids, and The Case for Miracles for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most.
Lee Strobel's bestselling book on faith is adapted for a new generation.