Synopses & Reviews
What does "grace" really mean? How can God's grace impact your life? How can you experience grace every day?
This new book by New York Times bestselling author, Lee Strobel, shows how God's love is for everyone--no matter what. Through stories of everyday people whose lives have been changed, you will discover God's love and the power of forgiveness. You will experience God's amazing grace and be able to share it with others.
Grace can be a tricky thing to understand, but in this adaptation of New York Times bestselling author Lee Strobel's The Case for Grace, kid-friendly language and personal stories of grace in action help children eight to twelve discover firsthand what grace is, why it's so amazing, and how God uses his gift of grace to forgive, care for, and strengthen us ... as well as show kids how they can pass along the message of grace to others.
Usually, in order to get something important, we have to do something in return, right? Like get good grades so you can get that puppy your parents promised. Or sell the most chocolate bars at school to win that epic pizza party. Which is why the idea of grace can be so hard to understand--being forgiven from all your sins and getting rewarded with eternal life as well because you told God you were sorry and repented seems a little too easy. In The Case for Grace for Kids, award-winning journalist and bestselling author Lee Strobel presents relatable stories from real people who have seen God's grace work in their lives to show you exactly how grace works, why God freely offers it to us, the amazing things grace can do, and what it means for your life today. Because grace is a gift you definitely want to receive.
The Case for Grace for Kids
- Makes the complex idea of grace easy to understand by breaking down the questions kids ask and answering them in a way they will understand
- Contains short questions at the end of each chapter that can be used to apply the chapter to a child's experience
- Explores the grace God gives us, as well as the grace we can give to others
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up
- Can be used on its own or alongside other books like The Case for Christ for Kids, The Case for a Creator for Kids, and The Case for Faith for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most
Lee Strobel's bestselling book on forgiveness and grace, adapted for kids.