Table of Contents
Introduction: Four Questions of Ethics.
PART I: ETHICS AND VALUES IN ALLIED HEALTH. 1. Values in Health and Illness.
2. What Is the Source of Moral Judgments?
PART II: ETHICAL PRINCIPLES IN ALLIED HEALTH. 3. Benefiting the Client and Others.
8. Avoidance of Killing.
PART III: SPECIAL PROBLEM AREAS. 9. Abortion, Sterilization, and Contraception.
10. Genetics, Birth, and the Biological Revolution.
11. Mental Health and Behavior Control.
12. Experimen-tation on Human Subjects.
13. Consent and the Right to Refuse Treatment.
14. Death and Dying.
Appendix: Allied Health Code of Ethics.
Glossary of Terms.