Synopses & Reviews
✔ Learn everything you need to know to start your colony
Wouldn't it be great to raise your bees, have a fresh supply of honey, and bring thousands of healthy pollinators into your yard?
BEEKEEPING FOR BEGINNERS will teach any beginner how to foster and maintain healthy, vibrant colonies. You'll learn how to set up a settlement and attract bees, how to incorporate best practices and techniques for keeping colonies healthy, and how to troubleshoot and treat a broad range of common hive issues. Along the way, you'll learn how to harvest your honey and keep your bees healthy and happy.
Here's what you will love about this book:
- The Evolution of Beekeeping;
- Practical information on how a hive works, how and where to set up colonies for maximum success, buying and installing bees, feeding bees, and more, with recommendations for both urban and rural settings;
- The Beekeeper's Picking Bottom Boards;
Tips for dealing with common hive issues such as swarming, robbing, fleeing, as well as guidance for managing aggressive hives and tips for keeping a queenright colony;
- Beekeeping on a Careful Spending Plan;
- Instructions for enjoying abundant, bountiful honey harvests, and instructions for processing and storing the honey and wax from your hives, as well as how to make products from your produce;
- Seasonal guidance to ensure your hives return healthy and reliable each year;
Instructions for enjoying plentiful, bountiful honey harvests, and instructions for processing and storing the honey and wax from your hives, as well as how to make products from your produce.
If you're new to beekeeping, BEEKEEPING FOR BEGINNERS is the perfect companion to get you started
ARE YOU READY?
✔ Get your copy and discover all the step-by-step methods that ANYONE can follow.
Don't Waste More Time
Apply These Little-known techniques to become a true professional
✔ Scroll up and click the "add to cart" button to buy now