Synopses & Reviews
Companies are spending billions on machine learning projects, but it's money wasted if the models can't be deployed effectively. In this practical guide, Hannes Hapke and Catherine Nelson walk you through the steps of automating a machine learning pipeline using the TensorFlow ecosystem. You'll learn the techniques and tools that will cut deployment time from days to minutes, so that you can focus on developing new models rather than maintaining legacy systems.
Data scientists, machine learning engineers, and DevOps engineers will discover how to go beyond model development to successfully productize their data science projects, while managers will better understand the role they play in helping to accelerate these projects. The book also explores new approaches for integrating data privacy into machine learning pipelines.
- Understand the machine learning management lifecycle
- Implement data pipelines with Apache Airflow and Kubeflow Pipelines
- Work with data using TensorFlow tools like ML Metadata, TensorFlow Data Validation, and TensorFlow Transform
- Analyze models with TensorFlow Model Analysis and ship them with the TFX Model Pusher Component after the ModelValidator TFX Component confirmed that the analysis results are an improvement
- Deploy models in a variety of environments with TensorFlow Serving, TensorFlow Lite, and TensorFlow.js
- Learn methods for adding privacy, including differential privacy with TensorFlow Privacy and federated learning with TensorFlow Federated
- Design model feedback loops to increase your data sets and learn when to update your machine learning models