Synopses & Reviews
From Scott Peters, award-winning author and creator of over 300 museum and science center exhibits, comes this historic Word Search and discovery guide to the US Presidents.
Did you know George Washington's wooden dentures were actually made of screws and animal bones? That John Quincy Adams kept a pet alligator in the White House bathtub? Or that William McKinley was assassinated moments after he removed his good luck charm? Be inspired by the unique, heroic, inventive Presidents who shaped the United States in this curious collection of fact-filled pages and puzzles.
On each commemorative double-page spread, you'll find:
- - A greeting photo introducing the president and his name
- - Key facts, including birthplace; dates served; cause of death; and presidential number
- - An inspirational quote from each president
- - A spotlight bubble explaining how the president is remembered
- - A strange and fascinating facts box with a list of interesting and sometimes wacky facts about the president
On the right side, each beautifully laid out, large-print word find puzzle includes key facts, names, and places based on the president's fascinating trivia.
Players young and old will love getting to know America's Commander in Chiefs, from George Washington to Abraham Lincoln, from Benjamin Franklin to Franklin D. Roosevelt, all the way up to the present day.
Includes a bonus certificate of completion for you to personalize.
For kids age 8 and up.
So pack your bags for the Oval Office . . . America's amazing presidents are waiting to meet you