Synopses & Reviews
Replicate the Most Famous Restaurant Dishes With This Incredible Copycat Cookbook
Are your burgers never as juicy and tasty as the ones you devour in popular fast-food diners?
Would you like to discover the heavily guarded secret of a perfect pizza?
Did you ever wonder how restaurants make that perfectly soft, delicious bread?
Copycat Cookbook reveals all those secrets and more
Eating in restaurants or ordering take out is, of course, enjoyable, but can be pretty expensive. Many believe that to recreate dishes served in most prestigious restaurants, you need a five-star chef and a bunch of rare ingredients.
This book will convince you that it's not true If you follow the techniques and simple recipes described on many pages of this book, you'll soon dine on restaurant-quality dishes, for a lot less money, and in the comfort of your home
Say goodbye to making reservations, and waiting in line
Here's how this book will change your life:
- It breaks down cooking techniques used in the most popular restaurants
- It lists all kinds of tools famous chefs use to make those finger-licking dishes
- It presents numerous mouth-watering, copycat recipes that are easy to make, and of restaurant quality
- You'll be able to amaze your family and friends with the most popular restaurant dishes
- You'll eat top-quality food, and pay a lot less money for it
- And much more
It's a common misconception that only an educated chef can cook a high-quality restaurant dish. This book will show you that it's not about the title - it's about technique and making the most of each ingredient.
Even if all your cooking experience so far has been popping a bag of popcorn in the microwave, with this book you'll be able to recreate world-famous dishes. All you need is this book to show you how. So get to cooking Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Get Your Copy Now