Synopses & Reviews
Every piece of paper, email, information and equipment lying around is a symptom of a decision not made or an action not completed
If this sounds like you, let Robyn Pearce, international time management specialist, mother of six children and grandmother of seventeen, show you simple ways to beat the chaos in your office. (The same methods work brilliantly for your home as well.)
The first edition was one of Robyn's most popular titles and has been completely updated in 2019.
- Fast easy ways to handle paper & electronic information
- Ideas on efficient filing systems
- Less clutter screaming, 'Deal with me now '
- Methods to read faster and reduce your reading piles
- Efficiency tips for your home office
- How to deal with email overload, using simple but little-used techniques
- ... and much more
You won't believe how different you'll feel, once you've applied Pearce's simple but life-changing techniques, all delivered in a light-hearted and very practical way. The most common thing happy clients and readers say is 'I've got so much more time now '
Unlock your true potential with Pearce's easy-to-follow guide. Grab your copy now.