Synopses & Reviews
Millions of people have been enthralled -- and had their lives changed -- by James Van Praagh's amazing psychic ability to communicate with other spiritual realms. In his previous books, he has shown us what lies beyond our own visible world, explaining that death is not the end of existence and how communication with the departed can bring solace, hope, and love into our lives.
Now in perhaps the most important book he has ever written, Van Praagh helps us to develop our own innate psychic talents. For the last several years he has worked with tens of thousands of people, refining techniques that we can use on our own.
Combining his own inspiring experiences with testimony from others who have been touched by their spirit family and guides, Van Praagh encourages us to embark on our own journey of discovery. In Heaven and Earth: Making the Psychic Connection, the author leads us:
- To truly see, feel, and listen to our inner voice
- To strengthen our energy field in order to make contact with spirit
- To recognize signals from spirit beings
- To acknowledge the actions of angels in our daily life
- To create a development circle to increase our sensitivity
- To overcome our fears and limitations
- To protect ourselves from negative or harmful forces
Most of us go through life without developing and honing the wonderful, natural, God-given abilities that are inherent in all of us. As Van Praagh once told an interviewer, "I'm not so different from anybody else. Maybe I listen more. We're all like radio stations, sending and receiving signals. TVs, radios, cell phones all transmit waves through the air which we don't see, but we're able to receive a picture, get the sound. It's much the same."
We all have burning questions -- about romance, about our departed relatives and pets, about our own prior lives -- and Van Praagh gives us the tools to find the answers.
Best of all, spirits can serve as teachers, companions, motivators, and even protectors. We have only to find them, and with Heaven and Earth, we have the perfect guide.
Van Praagh--the medium who has already revealed his amazing ability to communicate with the dead in his #1 "New York Times" bestseller "Talking to Heaven"--returns with a book that guides us in developing our own innate psychic abilities.
About the Author
James Van Praagh
is arguably the most famous and successful spiritual medium of our time, world-renowned for his extraordinary ability to communicate with the spirits of men, women, children, and animals who have died. His lectures, demonstrations, and spiritual tours have drawn many thousands of people in the United States and abroad. He has been a featured guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Larry King Live,
and countless other television and radio shows, as well as being interviewed in The New York Times, People
magazine, and elsewhere. He lives in the Los Angeles area.
To learn more about the author's work and appearances, you may find information on his Web site, www.VanPraagh.com
Table of Contents
- The Awakening: Tapping Into Our Senses to Achieve Psychic Awareness
- The Sixth Sense: Using Intuition to Receive Information From Spirit
- The Aura: The Energy Field of Light and Color That Surrounds Us
- Signals From Spirit: Various Methods Spirits Use to Contact UsAngels Among Us: Meeting and Working With Spirit Guides
- Psychic Protection: Psychic Vampires, Astral Entities, and Other Potentially Harmful Energies
- Miracles Every Day: The Extraordinary Experiences of Ordinary People
- Spiritual Choices: Solving Everyday Problems Through Psychic Ability
- Techniques for Development: Preparing to Make the Psychic Connection
- Your Questions Answered: From Premonitions and Past Lives to Pets and Soul Mates