Synopses & Reviews
Does your child want to learn programming?
Or do you want them to develop interest in it, learn fast and become excellent programmers with python at an early age?
If you do, then keep reading, because I have a solution for you.You Are 1-Click Away From Discovering How To Introduce Your Child (Up To 12 Years Old) Into The World Of Python Programming
In the modern world, programming is considered by most people, especially leading professionals of many industries the most important skill anyone can have. It is that skill that builds and accelerates successful careers, turns ordinary people into renowned innovators, makes people wealthy while affording them that slippery sense of fulfillment and happiness.
I personally cannot think of a greater gift a parent can give their child.
But your presence here means that you already know how important it is to help your child start coding, and like most parents, you have been wondering:
What is the most effective, practical and child-friendly way to learn python programming and master the art effortlessly?
What if my child won't like it? Could there be a fun way to code for children?
How would I track my child's progress if I'm not a programmer myself?
What is Python, and why is it considered the best language to learn for kids?
If I'm right, then this book is what you've been looking for, and it contains the solution to all these and many other similar questions. It's geared towards helping young kids learn the language in a simple, clear and fun manner and be able to create their first program in no time More precisely, this book will teach them:
- How to install python and create their first program in simple steps
- What operators in python are, and how to work with them
- What variables in python are, and how to work with them
- What strings and string variables are in python, and how to work with them
- What lists are, and how to work with them
- What tuples and dictionaries are, and how to work with them
- How to make important decisions in python
- How to use loops and functions in python
- How to discover and fix bugs in their programs
- Exercises to test their understanding for every chapter along with answers at the end of every chapter
- Step by step instructions on how to create their own project
...And much more
The book is complete with easy to follow illustrations to ensure your child has an easy time putting what they learn into action
So if you've been worried that programming can be a little complicated for your kids, you can rest easy and assured that this book has your back.
What's more; the book has exercises at the end of every chapter with solutions that you can use to track their progress
What could be better?
Even as an adult, you will still find this book very beginner friendly (if a 12-year old can follow it to create their first program, so can you) so don't think it is too childish for you to use and follow it So as you teach your child, you too can learn in the process to create your first program
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click
or Buy Now
to get your child (or yourself) started in the world of programming with the most used programming language in the world