The Little Witch's Book of Spells is fun, meditative, and encouraging. A wonderful activity book for all ages and genders, it will inspire you to slow down, play, and find/create/appreciate various forms of magic in your surroundings.
A perfect grimoire for anyone interested in finding magic within and without. Recommended By Anna A., Powells.com
Synopses & Reviews
The Little Witch's Book of Spells is an enchanting compendium of spells, potions, and activities for kids 8 to 12 years old.
Young witches-in-training will discover spells to resolve problems, foster friendship, and engage with the natural world.
This spellbinding book guides readers on how to craft a magic wand, befriend a fairy, and read tea leaves, as well as glossaries of magical terms and symbols.
• A playful and immersive guidebook to all things magical
• Filled with simple activities using easily found ingredients
• Complete with lush illustrations
The Little Witch's Book of Spells harnesses magic and the imagination to help little witches feel powerful, tap into creative energy, and practice self-love.
Spells and activities include Best Friends Forever Spell, Jump Rope Protection Spell, Get Well Soon Elixir, Blanket Fort Magical Fortress Spell, How to Make a Magical Fairy Garden, and Mermaid Bath Spell.
• Perfect for young readers interested in magic, fans of Harry Potter, Sabrina the Teenage Witch
, and fantasy series featuring witches
• A mystical, fun, and empowering book of spells that will have any child enthralled by the magical world
• Makes a great gift for millennial parents who want to encourage imagination, creativity, and play
• Add it the the shelf with books like The Book of the Secrets of Merlin Wizardology
by Candlewick Press, Fairyopolis: A Flower Fairies Journal
by Glen Bird and Liz Catchpole, and The Unofficial Harry Potter Spellbook: Wizard Training
by Michael Gonzalez.
"A welcoming and meditative spell book for budding witches....Bright, fluid images of children, animals, and witches' accoutrements...Kusby's creative activities and incantations warmly encourage mindfulness, community building, and forming connections with the natural world." Publishers Weekly
About the Author
Ariel Kusby is a writer, editor, children's bookseller, and practicing witch. She lives in Portland, Oregon.
Olga Baumert is an artist, illustrator, and graphic designer. Originally from Poland, she currently resides in Leicester, England.